Hi, my name’s Connor Gallagher, and I’m a direct response copywriter.
I believe there’s a good chance I could help you sell more and make more money.
I’ve been writing high-converting sales copy since 2008.
During that time, I’ve helped my clients generate tens of millions of dollars in revenue.
My copy still holds the control in many markets, and clients routinely come back to me to launch new projects for one reason: my copy sells.
- A sales letter I wrote back in 2009 smashed six figures in sales in just 13 hours.
- A webinar funnel I built in 2017 has gone on to generate 589 sales at $997 each – gross revenue of $587,233.
- A VSL I wrote for a product launch in 2016 pulled in $185,000 in sales in 7 days.
This is just a small sample of what I’ve helped my clients achieve.
Maybe I can help you, too.
If your product solves a painful problem for your customers, I believe you have a moral obligation to share your story in a way that compels them to take action.
And that’s where I come in.
When you hire me to craft your sales message, you’re leveraging more than 10 years of hard-won direct marketing experience.
Today, I specialise in writing high-ticket sales webinars for SaaS companies.
I also continue to write quite a bit for the health and financial markets.
However, the principles of human persuasion apply equally to all markets. So there’s a good chance I can help you, too, even if you aren’t in the marketing or health markets.
Two of the main ways I can help you grow your business and profits include:
- Direct response copywriting – I write long-form sales letters, video sales letters, webinars, email sequences, landing pages, and copy for product launches.
- Copywriting critiques – Some people have already written their own sales copy, but for some reason it’s not converting. If that’s the case, you may be interested in my copy critique service where I analyse your sales message and suggest multiple ways to improve it.
My clients are usually clear on their marketing strategy and want help with the implementation.
In other words, you already have an email list, active affiliates, experience driving traffic, or all three.
Have a project you want to discuss?
If you’re excited about working together and you’re looking to launch a new project or increase the sales of an existing one, then I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t worry, I’m not going to hard-sell you. I’m only looking for clients who are a good fit for my services.
Even if we don’t end up working together, you’ll probably gain some much-needed clarity on your project just by talking with me for a few minutes.